This large comfortable farmhouse offers:
The private lounge/dining room with log fire providing the perfect relaxing environment on cold evenings and mornings. Along with its views, the room also includes digital TV and DVD player providing entertainment for all the family.
One double / family room with en-suite facilities. Can also be used as a twin room.
Cot available on request
TV and courtesy tray including fresh milk in bedroom
Use of large family garden
Ample car parking
Private water supply
1 Night Double/Twin Room £40.00 p.p.p.n
2-4 Nights Double/Twin Room £35.0 0p.p.p.n
5-7 Nights Double/Twin Room £30.00 p.p.p.n
Single Occupancy £40 per Night
Please note Furnace Farm & Thresher Cottage
are NON SMOKING Throughout.
Sorry we do not allow pets.
- Parking on level driveway
- Small 2 inch step onto path
- Short level footpath to house
- 1 step into porch
- 1 step into spacious hallway
- Level laminate wood floor to lounge / dining room
- Spacious carpeted lounge with reclining 3 piece suite and easychairs
- 1 step out to access garden onto gravel path and lawned area. 1 small step onto paved patio area. Garden furniture proivided.
- 11 steps to first landing, 3 steps to 2nd landing, 4 steps to large landing
- All stairs and landing carpeted
- Banister to right hand side
- Level from landing to bathroom and all bedrooms
- Bathroom has non-slip lino
- Grab rail on side of bath
- Bedrooml carpeted
- Step in shower tray in ensuite room